9 3:formlist main
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Forms > Selecting a Form
 Form List Overview
The FORM LIST page contains a list of all the records that have been stored or imported for a form. These records are available with the fields that have been created in the Forms Designer.
Based on the search criteria provided to obtain the form list, the records on form list for the search are saved as a list view. This list view is available at the drop down to access the list when required.
Form list records in this page can be edited and deleted if required.
New records to the list can also be added using the [New Record] option under Toolbox.
 Creating New Forms
For help creating a new form or form list see Forms Designer help topic.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on the Form list.
- New Record - Selecting this allows the user to create a New Form Record.
- Edit Record -Selecting this allows the user to edit an existing form record.
- Delete Record - Choosing this option alerts a confirmation popup for the deletion of a selected record in the Form list.
- Notify - Selecting this option enables the user to be notified of any changes in the Forms module.
- Search Form - Selecting this allows the user to search for a form record based on the options provided.
- Security - Selecting this allows the user to create security for the selected object under Forms.