9 3:calendar week
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Project > Calendar > Week(Tab)
 Calendar Week View
Choosing the WEEK tab in the CALENDAR page lists all the meetings and events for the selected week. The required week can be selected using the previous and the next arrows available in the channel. Details in this include
- Name of the Meeting/Event
New meetings or events can be added to the list and existing entries modified or deleted.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry that relate to the meetings of a week.
- Edit - Selecting this allows the user to create a New Calendar Meeting.
- Remove - Choosing this option alerts a popup for confirmation to delete the selected calendar meeting.
- Security -Selecting this allows the user to create security for any specific object in the Calendar.
- New Meeting - Selecting this allows the user to modify details of a Calendar Meeting.
- New Event - Selecting this allows the user to create a New Event.
- New Task - Selecting this allows the user to modify details to a Calendar event.