Manual: Forgotten Password or Login Name
 Forgotten Password or Login Name
If you have forgotten your Password or Login Name, use the following procedures:
 Forgotten Password
- Go to the login page of the Project.net application.
- Click on the Forgotten Password or Login Name link; refer to in Figure 3-9.
- The Forgotten Password or Login Name Window opens, as shown in Figure 3-11.
- Enter your e-mail address and select the Forgot your password radio button. Click the Next button.
- The next window opens, as shown below.
- Enter your current User name as well as the answer to the jog question. Answer this question so that it exactly matches the answer you gave when you registered on the site.
The jog question serves as an additional identifier for Project.net to verify that you are authorized to access this account.
- Click the Next button to finish the occurrence.
- Wait for an e-mail with your new password that will be sent to the address you used when you registered with Project.net; refer to Figure 3-13.
You will use the verification code in this e-mail in the following steps:
- Click on the Link in the e-mail. This brings up a page for you to enter your e-mail address and verification code, and allows you to reset the password ; refer to Figure 3-14.
- Click the Finish button.
- You will see a message that your password has been changed. Click the Back to Login button.
- The login page is where you are able to login with your new password appears.
 Forgotten Login Name
- Go to the Project.net application's login page.
- Click on the Forgotten Password or Login Name link. The Forgotten Password or Login Name window opens; refer to Figure 3-11.
- Key in your e-mail address and select the Forgot your login name radio button.
- Click the Next button. The next window opens. You will see a combo box requesting your first name, last name, and your jog question response. (This information was obtained in the initial registration process).
- Key in your data in the appropriate fields; refer to Figure 3-15.
- Click the Finish button to finish the occurrence.
- An e-mail is sent to your e-mail address with your Login ID(name); see Figure 3-16.
- Use this Login ID (Username) and your Password to access the Project.net site.