9 3 UG:Getting Started Licensing
 Licensing Overview
Within the licensing module, you are able to add or remove users from the licenses they are responsible for. With this function, you can optimize your licenses. For this is the option on Responsible Licenses Setup in the Setup module.
 Responsible Licenses Setup
There are three channels in the personal setup module area:
1. Manage Licenses
2. Filter Licenses
3. License Search
 Manage Licenses
This channel on Manage Licenses helps to manage the licenses of the user based on;
- Starting Key Number
It also facilitates search of licenses based on;
- First or Last Name
- E-mail address
 How can I Filter Licenses?
The available option on Filter Licenses helps to list the users grouped under a selected license. New users can be added and existing users disassociated from the License if not required.
 Filter Licenses Process
1. Go to PERSONAL Workspace.
2. Click the SETUP module on the navigation bar. The SETUP page opens.
3. Click the LICENSING button in the Licensing menu. The Responsible licenses setup channel opens.
4. Click the Licensing button in the Responsible Licensing channel.
5. Select the License type, status, or enter the first characters of the License Key Number.
6. Click the [Filter] button to start the process.
7. Below the filter and search criteria the Licenses Information channel with the appropriate licenses appears.
8. By clicking the License Number, the LICENSE DETAIL INFORMATION page opens.
9. You are now able to invite (new) users to or dissociate (existing) users from the license key.
10. Click the [Cancel] button to complete the occurrence.
11. You are returned to the LICENSE DETAILS page.
12. Click the [Cancel] button to complete the occurrence.
13. You are returned to the VIEW LICENSES page.
 Can I search for a License?
Yes, a user can search for a specific license from the list of the available licenses. This search can be based on username, first name, last name or the email address.
License Information based on the search is displayed. New users can be added to the selected license and existing users disassociated if not required.
 Search Licenses Process
To search for users with licenses you are responsible for, use the following steps:
1. Go to PERSONAL Workspace.
2. Click the LICENSING module on the navigation bar. The licensing page opens.
3. Click the [Manage Licenses] button in the Responsible Licensing channel.
4. Key in the Username, First or Last name, or the E-mail address.
5. Click the [Search] button to start the process.
6. Below the filter and search criteria the Licenses Information channel with the appropriate licenses appears.
7. By clicking the License Number itself, the LICENSE DETAIL INFORMATION page is open.
8. Now you are able to invite (new) users to or dissociate (existing) users from the license key.
9. Click the [Cancel] button to complete the occurrence and return to the VIEW LICENSE page.
 More Help
It is our belief that Project.net users know what they want in their Project.net documentation, therefore, we encourage you to edit this Wiki page and contribute your corrections and additions. If you read something that is not clear make a note of it on the Discussion tab.