9 3 UG:Activity Logs
 Activity Logs Overview
Logs of edits made to a number of modules in a Project is available in the Activity Log module of the Projects Workspace. These will include the edit on the following:
The options on additions, modifications and deletions to the objects in the above modules can be specified based on which the Activity Logs are generated.
 What is the general format of an Activity Log?
Following are the general requisite formats of the Activity Log.
1. Activity Logs are always listed chronologically.
2. There is only one view for an Activity Log.
 General behavior of an Activity Log
1. Project Activity Log should be accessible from the menu options in the Projects Workspace.
2. Filters are tab-specific.
3. Search Keyword to search for an Activity is available.
4. It is possible to turn all filter checks to "off" or "on".
5. Filters are based on current events and default filters are all checked "on".
6. The check-mark toggles on/off. User can mark entries of interest to filter for later by selecting All>Marked
7. Reply/comment icon does what most makes sense in the context. It helps to edit a reply or comment for any available entry in the list of the Activity log.
8. New paging shows just dates included and arrows to navigate to the next pages with the list of the previous logs.
 More Help
It is our belief that Project.net users know what they want in their Project.net documentation, therefore, we encourage you to edit this Wiki page and contribute your corrections and additions. If you read something that is not clear make a note of it on the Discussion tab.