9 3:workflow designer create
 Where in Project.net
Business/Projects > Workflows > New Workflow/Edit Workflow
 Create/Edit Workflow
 To Edit a New Workflow
1. Go to the BUSINESS or PROJECT tab.
2. From the Business or Project area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
3. Click [Setup] in the submenu.
4. Click on [Manage Workflows] link under Administrator Settings.
5. Select a workflow that needs to be edited from the available list of workflows.
6. The Workflow Properties pages i now displayed with the tabs on Properties and Envelopes.
The Properties tabs includes information on
- Rule Enforcement
- Active Envelopes
- Created by
- Created on
- Last Modified by
- Last Modified on
The Envelope tab will include information on the Envelope Status with details on the following:
- Current Step
- Current Status
- Last Changed
- Abort Envelope
These envelopes can also be grouped based on Envelope Status and Priority.
7. Click on the [Edit] option in the Toolbox. The workflow designer can be edited only if the workflow is unpublished. If the workflow need not be edited, click on the [Continue to View] option. For more information on Workflows, refer Workflow Designer Edit.
8. To edit the Workflow click on [Change to Unpublished].
The workflow can now be modified on the various tabs of Definition, Steps and Transitions.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on creation of a new workflow.