9 3:schedule workingtimecreate
 Where in Project.net
Projects > Workplan > Properties > Change Working Times > New
 Create Worktime Calendar
 To create a Worktime Calendar
1. In the Change Working Times tab, click on the [New] option under Toolbox.
2. Enter the Calendar Name and click on [Submit].
3. In the Day of Week Setting page provide the required entries in the Day of week setting to define the working time and days of the week and click on [Submit].
4. The created calendar is now available in the list in the Change Working Times tab under the Working Time Calendars channel.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry for the creation of a Worktime Calendar.
 Create Calendar Menu