9 3:schedule import project file
 Where in Project.net
Projects > Workplan > Import MSP
 Import to MSP XML
Tasks that are available under Microsoft Projects can be imported to the task list of Project.Net using the Import to MSP XML option. The project available under Microsoft but first be saved as an XML file while is then imported into the system.
1. In the TASK LIST page, click on the option on [Import to MSP XML] under Toolbox.
2. In the CHOOSE XML FILE page, [Browse] the saved XML file that is to be imported and click on the [Next] button.
3. In the CHOOSE ITEMS TO IMPORT page, checkbox against the required items that needs to be imported and click on [Next].
4. Select the workspace resource and the Assignor resource from the respective drop down in the MAP RESOURCES page and click on [Next].
5. The import summary is now displayed with the different objects of the project that is to be imported. Click on [Import] to begin import.
The project is now imported into Project.Net and the objects of the imported project are now available in workplan.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry that relates to import of a MSP XML Project.