9 3:process main gate modify
 Where in Project.net
Projects > Phase > Switch Phase > Create Gate
 Phase Gate
 Edit a Phase Gate
- Go to the PROJECTS tab
- Click on the name of the project
- Click PROJECTS in the Project submenu
- Click the name of the phase you will create a gate for
- Click on [Create Gate] on the right of the Gate channel bar
- Populate the information and click [Submit]
A Phase Gate has now been created. A deliverable is the next step in the process. Possible deliverables include virtual or physical documents associated with the construction process. Because many deliverables contain graphical information and are associated with files, you can add a link to a deliverable. This link takes you directly to a document, greatly reducing time spent searching for a document while also ensuring that you only access the correct document.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry to create or modify a Gate in a Project Process.
 Phase Gate Menu