9 3:process main deliverable main
 Where in Project.net
Projects > Phase > Switch Phase > (Select Deliverable) > Switch Deliverable
 Switch Deliverable
Clicking on a created Deliverable in the PHASE page opens to the SWITCH DELIVERABLES page. The Deliverable info with details on Name, Description, Status, Optional and comments are displayed. It is possible to switch to the required deliverable by selecting the option from the Switch Deliverable drop down.
- Click on the [Edit] icon in the DELIVERABLE INFO channel bar to modify the details of the created deliverable.
- Click on the [Edit] icon in the LINKS channel bar to add links to the Deliverable.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry for the switching between Deliverables.
- Personalize page - Selecting this allows the user to open the Channel Manager page to define the channels that are required in the Phase.
- Delete Deliverable - Selecting this allows the user to delete the selected Deliverable.