9 3:process main
 Where in Project.net
- Go to Projects tab on the menu.
- In the Filters section.
- Double click over the desired Project.
Now we are working in the Project.
- Click on Phases module at the navigation bar.
 Project Process
Project Phases are created for a Project under a Process. When a Process for a Project is not already created, then the Create Process Page is displayed on choosing the Phase option in the menu.
 To Create a Process
- Go to the PROJECTS tab.
- Click on the name of the project.
- Click on the [Phase] option in the top menu bar.
- In the CREATE PROCESS page that is currently open, enter the name and description of the Process and click on [Submit].
The Process for the Phase is now created.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry for the process in the Project.
- Security - Selecting this allows the user to create security for the selected process.