9 3:formdesigner main
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms
 Manage Forms Overview
List of all active and Pending forms that have been created are displayed on choosing the manage Forms option under Personal Setup. These forms can be modified or deleted by selecting the required options under Forms Toolbox.
1. Click on [New Form] to create a new form.
2. Select a Form from the list and click on [Edit Form] to edit a form.
3. Select a Form from the list and click on [Delete Form] to delete the form.
4. Select a Form from the list and click on [Copy Form] to copy the form.
5. Select a Form from the list and click on [Notify] to notify a form.
 Other Form Designer Topics
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on Form Designer.
- New Form - Selecting this opens to the Form definition page for the creation of a new form.
- Edit Form - Selecting this allows the user to edit a Form already created.
- Delete Form - Choosing this option alerts a confirmation popup for the deletion of the selected form.
- Copy Form - Choose this option to create a copy of the selected form.
- Notify - Selecting this option allows the user to be notified of any changes in the Form design.
- Security - Selecting this allows the user to create security for the selected object in Forms design.