9 3:form sharing
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms > Edit Form > Sharing(Tab)
 Form - Sharing
It is not possible to share a form across projects/businesses, but however, a form can be copied from one project or business to another. There are two ways to do this:
1) store the form in a project or business template and use the template when you create a new project/business
2) have an application administrator copy the form from one project/business to another.
Using a template to create a new project or business containing the form is the easiest and most flexible approach, plus, it does not require an application administrator.
 Role of Application Administrator
The second method involves someone with Project.net application administration capabilities to copy the form between projects/businesses.
1) Log into Project.net using an account with Application Administrator capabilities.
2) From the Personal Workspace, choose Application Space to go into the application administration area.
3) Choose Forms.
4) From the list of available forms, click the radio button next to the form you want to copy. Notice, forms are shown by the type of Workspace (Project, Business, Personal, Methodolgy), and you can search by the form's name.*
5) Click the copy icon in the Action Toolbar at the top of the screen.
6) Again, you will see the list of all workspaces, filtered as before. Choose one or more workspaces to receive a copy of the form selected in step 4.
7) Click Copy, at the top of the list, or Finish, at the bottom.
 Activating the new form
The newly copied form will not be visible to the participants in a workspace until a Space Administrator activates it.
1) Go to the workspace with the newly copied form.
2) Click Forms in the left pane.
3) Click Form Designer from the right of the screen.
4) You will see the copied form in the list of available forms. Click on its name.
5) Chose step 6, Activate.
6) Click Submit to make the form available to the project participants.
The newly copied form is now activated and is available for use within the project or business.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on sharing of forms.