9 3:form search
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Forms > (Select a Form) > Search form
 Search Form Records
To search for a particular Form record from the list of records under Form list,
- Go to the tab of the desired area.
- From the Business or Project area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
- Select the FORMS option in the top menu bar.
- From the sub menu list of all activated forms under the Forms module, click on the required form. The LIST VIEW page of the selected form is now open. Records that have been already created for the selected list are displayed here.
- To search for a particular record in the list, click on the [Search] option under Toolbox. The FORM SEARCH page is now open with all the fields that the form was created with.
- Enter the value against any field based on which the form record is required and click on the [Submit] button.
- The search results lists the records based on the search field provided. Each search result is also saved as a list view with view names as Custom Search Results 1, Custom Search Results 2, etc.
 Creating New Forms
For help creating a new form or form list see Forms Designer help topic.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on Form Search.