9 3:form list edit
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms > Edit Form > List(Tab) > Edit List
 Edit Form list
 To Create a List
1. In the list tab, Click on the [New List] option under Toolbox.
2. Provide the required fields on List name and description.
3. Provide the respective entries in the fields on Creator, Created by, Modified by, Created on and Modified on and the Space name.
4. Checkbox against the respective fields to select the fields those are to be included in the list.
5. Define the sorting order based on which the fields are to be listed.
6. Provide the filters if any applicable specific to the list created.
7. Click on [Submit] to save the Form list.
 To Edit a List
1. In the lists tab, under defined lists, select the list that needs to be edited.
2. Click on the [Edit List] option under Toolbox. The Edit form list page is now open.
3. Make the required modifications and click on [Submit] to save the changes. The form list is now modified.
 To Remove a List
1. In the lists tab, under defined lists, select the list that needs to be removed.
2. Click on the [Remove List] option under Toolbox.
3. In the popup window on confirmation to remove the list, click on " [OK]". The selected list is now deleted.
 Other Form Designer Topics
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry for editing a Form list.