9 3:form fields manager
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms > Edit Form > Fields(Tab)
 Form Fields Overview
On creation of a Form definition, then the next tab is on Form fields. Fields if any already created are listed on choosing the Fields tab.
- New fields can be created using the [New Field] option under Forms Toolbox.
- Existing fields can be modified, removed or copied using the options on [Edit Field] Field, [Remove Field] and [Copy] respectively.
 Other Form Designer Topics
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on form fields.
- New Field- Selecting this opens to the Form Field page for the creation of a new Field.
- Edit Field - Selecting this allows the user to modify details on a field already created.
- Remove Field - Choosing this option alerts a confirmation popup for the deletion of the selected Form field.
- Copy - Choose this option to create a copy of the selected Form field.