9 3:form designer definition
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms > Edit Form > Form Definition(Tab)
 Edit Form - Definition
The first step to creating a new form is to create a Form definition for the form.
 To Create a Form Definition
- Go to the tab of the desired area.
- From the Business or Project area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
- Click on [Setup].
- Click on [Manage Forms].
- The Form Designer page is now loaded. Already created forms if available are listed in this page.
- Click [New Form] in the Toolbox.
- Enter the Form Name and Form Abbreviation.
- Check box on "[Display in Tools Menu]" if the form created is to be listed in the Tools menu.
- Check box on "[Include Discussions]" if the form should be included in Discussions.
- Check box on "[Include Document Storage]" to enable storage of documents within the created forms.
- Check box on "[Include Assignment Fields]" to enable assignments within the form.
- Provide the Form Description if required.
- Click on [Submit] to save the Form.
 Other Form Designer Topics
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on Form Definition.