9 3:document modify document properties
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Project > Documents > Edit Properties
 Edit Document Properties
Choosing the option to edit the document properties enables the user to modify the details of a document.
 To edit a Document
1. Go to the tab of the desired area.
2. From the Business or Project area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
3. Choose the DOCUMENTS option from the top menu bar. All the already uploaded documents if any are available in the DOCUMENT VAULT page that is now open.
4. In the list of all the documents, select the document, the properties of which needs to be modified and click on the [Edit Properties] option under Toolbox.
5. In the MODIFY DOCUMENT PROPERTIES page, make the required modifications on Name, author, description, status, and comments if any and click on the [Submit] button.
The modifications to the selected document properties are saved and the modified document is now listed in the Document Vault.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry that relates to modification on document properties.