9 3:document main create
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Documents
 To Import a Document
1. Go to the tab of the desired area.
2. From the BUSINESS or PROJECT area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
3. Choose the DOCUMENTS option from the top menu bar. All the already uploaded documents if any are available in the Document Vault page that is now open.
4. In the Document Vault page, that is open, select the [Import Document] option under Toolbox. The Import Document page is now open.
5. Enter the name and description of the document in the Name and Description fields.
6. Select the option on the type of the document, based on file or URL. If the document to be uploaded is a file, choose the [Browse] button to select the file that is to be uploaded. If the document is based on an URL address, then choose the option on URL and enter the correct URL address of the document. Checkbox against the option ["Upload files and folders from zip file"] if the document to be imported is a zipped file or folder and select a valid zip file using the [Browse] button.
7. Select the author/owner of the document, the status of the document from the drop down field on Status and provide comments if any on the document.
8. Click on [Submit] to upload the selected document.
The document is now uploaded and available amongst the list of documents in the Document Vault page.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry that relates to addition or import of a document.