9 3:document main activity
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Documents > View Properties > Activity Log(Tab)
 Document Activity Log Overview
The tab on Activity Log in the DOCUMENT PROPERTIES page displays the list of all actions on the selected Document. Brief notes on the actions to these documents, date when these actions were performed and the person who has performed these actions are displayed on choosing this option.
 To Access the Document Activity Log
1. Go to the tab of the desired area.
2. From the Business or Project area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
3. Choose the DOCUMENTS option from the top menu bar. All the already uploaded documents if any are available in the Document Vault page that is now open.
4. Select a document from the list the properties of which needs to be viewed and click on the [View Properties] option under Toolbox. The PROPERTIES page of the document is open with the tabs on Properties, Versions, Activity Log, and Discuss.
5. Select the Activity Log tab in this page.
List of all actions to the selected document are displayed.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry relating to the Activity log of the selected document.
- Import Document - Selecting this allows the user to import a new document.
- Edit Properties - Selecting this allows the user to modify properties of a selected document.
- Remove Document - Choosing this option alerts a popup for confirmation to delete the selected document.
- View Properties - Selecting this allows the user to view properties of the selected document.
- Add to Workflow - Choose this option to add the selected document to a workflow.