9 3:calendar meeting edit
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Project > Calendar > New Meeting
 New Calendar Meeting
Clicking on the [New Meeting] option in the [Calendar Page] opens to the [New Meeting Page]. In the Calendar MEETING page:
 Calendar Meeting
- Provide the required fields on
- Meeting Name - Name to identify the meeting.
- Meeting Host - Host name of the meeting. This is selected from the drop down options.
- Date - Date of the Meeting
- Start time - Start time of the meeting
- End time - End time of the meeting
- Facility Type - The facility type of the meeting is selected from the available options on Physical and Teleconference
- Facility Description - Any description that is to be provided for the facility type
- Purpose - Purpose of the Meeting
- Description - Additional description if any for the Meeting
- Click on the Next button.
 Meeting Attendees
- In the MEETING ATTENDEES page, add the attendees to the meeting using the Add Attendee button and click on [Next].
- There are no attendees other than the user for a new meeting the Personal Workspace.
 Meeting Agenda
- Add the Agenda to the meeting using the [Add Agenda] button.
- In the AGENDA ITEM page provide entries on:
- Agenda Item - Name of the Agenda Item
- Time Allotted - Time allotted for this agenda item
- Owner - Person responsible for this agenda item
- Status - Status of the Agenda
- Item Number - Item number of the agenda in the list
- Item Description - Description of the Agenda Item
- Item Minutes - Minutes of the Agenda Item
- Click on [Submit].
- The created agenda is added to the list of agenda items in the Agenda Items channel on the Meeting Agenda Page.
- It is possible to edit or remove any selected agenda item in the list by clicking on the [Edit] or [Remove] option under toolbox.
- The status of the agenda can also be altered by selecting the option from the drop down field on Status.
- Click on [Finish] in the Meeting Agenda page to complete creation of a new Meeting.
The New Meeting is now created and listed in the Calendar Page.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a personal blog entry on the Calendar Meeting.