9 3:calendar event edit
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Project > Calendar > New Event
 New Calendar Event
An event is a happening that is recorded and maintained in the application. This happening would be related to the current project or business.
 To create a New Event
Clicking on the [New Event] option in the CALENDAR Page opens to the NEW EVENT Page. In the CALENDAR EVENT page
- Provide the required fields on:
- Event Name - Name of the Calendar Event
- Date - Date of the Event
- Start time - Start Time of the Event
- End time - End Time of the Event
- Facility Description - Facility Description of the event
- Purpose - Purpose of the Event
- Description - Description of the Event
- Click on the [Submit] button.
The New Event is now created and listed in the Calendar Page.
 To Edit an Event
- From the list of the events in the CALENDAR LIST page, select an event and click on the [Edit] option under Toolbox.
- Make the required modifications to the event fields and click on [Submit] to save the changes.
The modified event is now saved and listed with the modifications.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry that relates to the creation or modification of a Calendar Event.