9 3:business summary
 Where in Project.net
Business > (Select a Business) > Dashboard
 Business Dashboard
Choosing any Business in the Business List page opens to the BUSINESS DASHBOARD page.
The Business dashboard page is highlighted with the Business logo and a description of the business.
Other details include
1. Business Dashboard Project Tree
2. Documents modified within last 7 days
3. Forms modified within last 10 days
4. Business News if any
5. Business Members
6. Business Meetings
The online status on skype and their logged in status into the business are available for view in the Business members list in the BUSINESS DASHBOARD page.
Other options available in this page are,
 Business Dashboard Project Tree
The Business Dashboard Project Tree contains:
- Business Dashboard Project Tree widget at the top of the page.
- Standard widgets
- A tree hierarchy showing parent projects/subproject with business to as many levels as needed to show the context of the projects owned by that business.
- User selectable Column Settings.
Default view of The Business Dashboard Project Tree
- All the projects owned by the business, showing one level of parent project, if a parent exists.
- The owning business for all projects will be displayed in the "Owning Business column of table.
- Columns are click-sortable by the user.
- Columns are drag-able by the user.
- Columns are resizeable by the user.
 Customize Column Setting
- User Can Customize column setting using column setting Button and Column Setting Popup.
 Expand/Collapse All
- The Expanded/ Collapse Tree nodes can be visible by using Expand/Collapsed button
- Edit Business - Selecting this allows the user to modify details of a business already created.
- Personalize Page - Selecting this opens to the Channel Manager page to design the contents to be displayed in the Business dashboard.
 Business Dashboard Menu