9 3:business create
 Where in Project.net
Business > New Business
 Create Business Overview
In order to create a new business click on the [New Business] option under Toolbox in the BUSINESS LIST page.
The NEW BUSINESS Page will require
- General Information
- Business Address Information
 General Information
General Information of a Business will include
1. Business Name - Name of the Business to be created.
2. Business Type - Nature or Type of the Business
3. Sub-Business of - If the current Business is a sub-business of any existing business, then select the business from the list.
4. Business Description - Description of the Business
5. Apply Template - If this business depends on a Template created, then select the Template from the list.
 Business Address Information
Once the General Information of the Business is provided, the step step is to provide the Business Address Information. Details in this page include
1. Business Address - Address information for the Business
2. City/State/Province - City, State and Province of the Business identity
3. Zip Code/Postal Code - Zip and Postal Code of the Business Address
4. Country - Country of the Business
5. Business Phone Number - Phone Number that is allocated to the Business
6. Business Fax Number - Fax Number that relates to this Business.
7. Business Website - Website URL to access information on this business
Click on [Finish] to complete the creation of a New Business. The created Business is now displayed along with the other created businesses in the BUSINESS LIST page.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry that relates to the creation of a new business.