9 3:blogit tasks
 Where in Project.net
Projects > Workplan > Blog-it
 Blog-it Tasks for Work Capture
Project.net facilitates you to capture work for already completed tasks. This helps in situations when you would like to add some completed task of the previous month to the project.net system on the day the resource actually worked.
- Choose the Workplan Module under projects.
- For the tasks with details on start and end dates, assign a resource to the tasks.
- Select the Blog-it option.
- In the Blog-it option, select the actual day for which you want to capture work.
- Submit worked hours for the particular date.