9 3:add external task
 Where in Project.net
Projects > Workplan > Add External Task
 Add External Task
1. Choosing the [Add External Task] option for any project lists all the tasks that have been shared from any external Project. List of all the Projects are displayed here.
2. From the list of Projects, select the task from any project that needs to be added to the current Project.
3. The default option on [Share Objects between Workspaces] is selected.
4. Click on [Submit] to save the shared task.
5. The selected task is now added and listed in the current Project Workplan.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry relating to external task that is being shared.