9 3:Notify Forms
 Where in Project.net
 Notify forms
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms
Email notification can be defined for the various events within the Manage Forms section. These notifications are received by the participants based on the action that is defined in the notification.
 To Notify a Form
1. Select a Form that needs to be notified from the list of the Forms under Manage Forms.
2. Click on the Notify option under Toolbox.
3. The New Notification window is now open for the selected document.
4. Provide all the required details that can be as follows:
Select the status of the Notification to be enabled or disabled.
Name of the Notification
Enter a name for the notification.
A short description for the Notification.
Actions to be notified about
This will include the options on notification which will include the following:
- New Form
- Edit Form
- Delete Form
- New Form Data
- Edit Form Data
- Remove Form Data
The method of delivery of the notification is selected from the options that is provided in the drop down.
Options on how often these notifications are to be delivered are defined in this section. This is selected from the drop down options on Immediately, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
Choosing the More options in this window will list additional inputs that needs to be provided to activate the notification. This will include the details on the following:
External Email Addresses
Provide all or any of the External Email addresses that are to be included for the notification.
This section includes the message of the notification.
5. Click on Submit to send these notifications to the selected participants. Click on Cancel to abort the notification process.
Notifications are now sent to all the team members based on the purpose for which they are defined.