9 3:Notify Form Records
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Project > Forms > Form Record > Notify
 Notify Form Records
It is possible to include notifications to the various modifications and changes to the Form Records that are available in the Form list.
1. Select the Forms Menu option under PERSONAL/BUSINESS/PROJECTS dashboard.
2. Select a Form list from among the list.
3. Select a Form record from the list and click on the NOTIFY button.
4. The NEW NOTIFICATION window is now open.
5. Enter the following particulars to create a new notification.
Select the status of the Notification to be enabled or disabled.
Name of the Notification
Enter a name for the notification.
A short description for the Notification.
Actions to be notified about
This will include the options on notification which will include the following:
- New Form Data
- Edit Form Data
- Remove Form Data
The method of delivery of the notification is selected from the options that is provided in the drop down.
Options on how often these notifications are to be delivered are defined in this section. This is selected from the drop down options on Immediately, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
Choosing the More options in this window will list additional inputs that needs to be provided to activate the notification. This will include the details on the following:
This section includes the message of the notification.
6. Click on SUBMIT to send these notifications to the selected participants. Click on CANCEL to abort the notification process.
Notifications are now sent to all the team members based on the purpose for which they are defined.