9 3:Manage Directories
 Where in Project.net
Business/Project > Directory > Manage Directories
 Manage Directories
The [Manage Directories] option under the Directory module of Business helps to Invite new members and remove any existing members from a Business Directory.
 To Invite a Member
The Manage Directories module enables to add members from already existing businesses to the current business in which the members are to be added. For this:
- Choose a Business Directory to add members from
- Choose a Business or Project to add members to
 Choose a Business Directory to add members from
Members to the current business can be added from the available list of members belonging to any other existing business. For this:
1. Select the required business from the list of already created businesses in the drop down.
2. Search for a member by providing partial first or last name in the Search field and choose the [Enter] button.
3. Members based on the search criteria provided are listed in the Business Members window.
 Choose a Business or Project to add members to
From the list of members available in the Business Members window, the required members can be added to other businesses and Projects.
1. Select a Business or project to which the members are to be added from the drop down field on [Select a Business or Project].
2. Click on the [Add to Table] button to add the selected business to the table of other businesses.
3. Checkbox against the required member from the Business Members window.
4. Select the role that needs to be defined for the new member and click on the "Invite New Members" button to add the members to selected business.
4. Select the option to send email notification to the members if required.
 Remove a Member
There may be instances where a member does not belong to a Business any more. Hence is the option to remove a member of a Business. Select the Remove Member tab in the Manage Directories window. There are two ways to remove an existing member. They can be:
- By Individual Member
- By Business or Project
 By Individual Member
1. Search for the individual member to be removed by providing a partial first name or last name and choose the [Enter] key.
2. Members based on the search criteria provided for all the available businesses and projects are listed.
3. Uncheck against the member that is to be removed from the business or Project and click on the [Remove Unchecked Members] button.
4. The selected member is now removed from the list of the members in the business or project.
 By Business or Project
1. Select a Business or Project from the available drop down field to list the members in the business or project who are to be removed.
2. All businesses, projects and subprojects with their respective members are listed.
3. Uncheck against the member who is to be removed from the business or Project and click on the [Remove Unchecked Members] button.
It is to be noted here that the last remaining member or the workspace administrator of a project or business cannot be removed. However, the workspace alone may be disabled.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on Member Directories.