9 3:Form Security
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Project > Forms > Form Record > Notify
 Form Security
The security settings for a Form can be defined and setup using the Security option in Forms list page.
- Select the Forms menu option under the PERSONAL/BUSINESS/PROJECTS Dashboard.
- Select a From record from the list and click on the Security button.
- The Edit Role entry or the Security Settings window is now open.
- Select the roles on the form record that needs to be provided to the different users under the list.
- It is also possible to add additional roles or remove existing roles from the Forms module.
- Click on the Apply All Changes button to save the changes to the settings on security.
The forms record is now accessed, modified, and viewed based on these security settings created.