9 0:Workflow designer transition list
 Where in Project.net
Business/Projects > Workflows > Transition
 Workflow Transition
List of all workflow transitions that are defined using the Steps from the Steps tab are listed on choosing the [Transition] option under Workflow.
Details on these transitions include,
- Transition Name - Name of the Transition
- Transition Description - Description for the transition
- From Step - The begin step for the transition
- To Step - The To step for the current transition
These transitions can be edited or deleted and new transitions added to the list in this page.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on Workflow transitions.
- New Transition - Selecting this allows the user to create a new transition in a workflow.
- Edit Transition - Selecting this allows the user to edit or modify details to a transition already created.
- Delete Transition - Selecting this allows the user to delete a workflow transition.