9 0:Workflow designer transition create
 Where in Project.net
Business/Projects > Workflows > Transition(Tab) > Edit Transition
 Edit a Workflow Transition
Transitions allow you to specify the path from one step to another. Transitions must be defined in between each step in order for the workflow to function properly. You can create multiple transitions from each step to other steps. There needs to be at least two or more steps created to define a transition.
1. Choose the Transition tab in the Workflow Designer page.
2. All the list of transitions already created are listed.
3. Select the transition that needs to be modified and click on the [Edit Transition] option from the Toolbox.
4. The [EDIT TRANSITION] page is now open.
5. Make the required modifications to the transitions and click on [Submit] to save the changes.
The modified transition is now available in the transition list.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry creation of a new workflow transition.