9 0:Workflow designer step create
 Where in Project.net
Business/Projects > Workflows > Steps(Tab) > Edit Step
 To Edit a Workflow Step
Steps move a document or form through the workflow from Initial Step to Final Step(s). Upon transitioning to a new step in a workflow, the status may change depending on what you selected in the Workflow Designer.
1. Choose the Steps tab in the Workflow Designer window.
2. All steps already created are listed in this section.
3. Select a Step from the list and click on the Edit Step option in the Toolbox.
4. The EDIT STEP page is now open.
5. Make the required modifications to the Step and click on [Submit] to save the changes.
The steps in the Workflow are now modified.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on the creation of a Workflow step.