9 0:Workflow designer edit
 Where in Project.net
Business/Projects > Workflows > (Select Workflow) > Properties(Tab) > Edit
 Edit Workflow Properties
Edit Workflow Properties opens to the EDIT WORKFLOW page where the properties of the workflow can be edited if the status of the workflow is changed to unpublished. A published workflow cannot be edited.
 To Edit Workflow Properties
1. Select the WORKFLOW menu option in the Business Dashboard.
2. Click on the linked workflow name from the list of the available workflows.
3. The Workflow properties window is now displayed with the tabs on Properties and Envelopes.
4. Click on the [Manage Workflows] option from the Toolbox.
5. The Workflow designer window with the text on "A workflow may not be edited while it is Published. To continue to make changes, its status must be changed to Unpublished. If you choose not to change its status, you will be able to view the workflow but cannot save any changes." is displayed.
6. Click on the link on ["Changes to Unpublished"].
7. The status of the workflow is now changed to Unpublished and the Workflow Designer page is now open.
8. Make the required modifications and click on [Submit] to save the changes.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on modifications to workflow properties.