9 0:Schedule sharing
 Where in Project.net
Projects > Workplan > Properties > Sharing
All or particular tasks in a project can be shared with other projects. Select the object to be shared and choose the Sharing tab in the SCHEDULE PROPERTIES page.
The object to be shared is listed under the channel on "Objects to be Shared".
Select the required option from the Allowed options channel bar. They can be
- Share objects between multiple workspaces
- Allow other workspaces to make a copy of this object
Under the Sharing Permissions channel, choose one of the following:
- Do not Share objects
- Share Objects
Sub options under Share Objects can be listed as,
- Share Objects with all workspaces
- Share objects with the following workspaces. Select the workspaces that needs to share this object by clicking on the find icon.
- Propogate Permissions to children objects.
Click on Submit to save the selections. The objects are shared as per the selection.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on Project sharing.