9 0:Process main phase modify
 Where in Project.net
Projects > Phase > New Phase
 Create Phase
- Go to the PROJECTS tab
- Click on the name of the project
- Click [Phases] in the Project submenu
- Click [New Phase] in the phases toolbox
- Populate the fields and pull-downs and click Submit].
A Phase has now been created. Once a Phase has been created, you can create Gates within this Phase. Gates are the key acceptance criteria with respect to required Phase completion dates.
 Modify Phase
Clicking on the [Edit] icon in the Phase channel opens to the MODIFY PHASE page. Here, the required changes on Phase name, Description, status and sequence are provided. Changes if any required on reporting phase progress is also provided in this page.
 Reporting Phase Progress
Phase progress can be tracking on selecting any of the existing options:
1. Schedule based Progress Reporting
If a schedule has been provided on the completion dates of the tasks, then the phase progress can based on the completion of these tasks. Selecting this option will automatically report completion percentage and start/finish dates for this phase based on the values for the tasks "owned" by this phase.
2. Manual Report progress
This option is selected to manually report progress including the completion percentage and the Start/Finish dates for this phase.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry that relates to Modifying a Phase.
- Delete Phase - Selecting this option allows the user to delete the selected phase.
- Security - Selecting this allows the user to create security on the selected phase.