9 0:Notification subscription create type subscription
 Where in Project.net
Business/Projects > Setup > Notifications > Create a New Notification
 Create New Subscription
Choosing the link on CREATE A NEW NOTIFICATION in the Notifications window opens to the Create New Notification window.
1. Select the status of the notification to be Enabled or Disabled. Based on the selection, the created notification in the Manage Notifications list is displayed by enabled or disabled status.
2. Enter the name and the description of the Notification to be created.
3. In the option on "Items and Actions to be notified about", select the Item Type from the drop down field.
On selecting the item from the drop down, the list of actions pertaining to the selected item is displayed. It is now required to select the actions on these items that needs to be notified.
4. Select the Delivery method and the Delivery Schedules from the options available in the respective drop downs. The Delivery Schedules can be any of the following:
5. In the option on "Select Additional Team Members or Enter External E-mail Addresses to Send This Notification to:", click on the arrow icon to list the available members in the Business. All members of the current Business/Project are now listed.
6. Checkbox against the respective members to select them for the notification.
7. Provide details on other external email addresses and messages if any that need to be added to the notification and click on Submit.
The new notification is now created and listed in the Manage Notifications page.
- Blogit - Selecting this option allows the user to create a blog entry for a notification.