9 0:News edit
 Where in Project.net
Business/Projects > Dashboard > News > New/Edit
 Create or Edit News
 To create a News
1. Click on the [New] option under Toolbox to create a new News .
2. In the CREATE NEWS page, provide the required fields on:
- Topic - Topic for the News to be created
- Priority - Priority of the News
- Posted by - The user who has posted the News
- Posted On - Date on which the News was posted.
The posted by and Posted On options are automatically updated with the user name and the current date of entry respectively.
- Message - Message of the Post
3. Click on [Submit].
The created news is now saved and listed in the available list of news already created. The news is also displayed under the channel on Business News in the BUSINESS DASHBOARD page.
 To Edit a News
1. Select a News from the list and click on the [Edit] option under Toolbox. The EDIT NEWS ITEM page is displayed.
2. Make the required modifications and click on [Submit] to save the changes.
The modified News is now saved.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on News Edit.