9 0:Formdefinition import upload
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms > Load Design
 Load Form Design Overview
Form designs can be imported to the Forms designer list using the Load Design option under Manage Forms.
 To Load a Design
1. Go to the tab of the desired area.
2. From the selected area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
3. Click on [Setup].
4. Choose the [Manage Forms] link. The Form Designer page is now loaded. Forms already created are listed in this page.
5. Click on the [Load] option under Form.
6. In the Select file to import page, select the file that is to be loaded using the Browse button and click on [Next].
The selected file is now imported to the Forms Designer page. This form is currently in the Pending status and will have to be activated using the activate tab under Forms designer.
 To Save a Design
1. Select the Form Design created and click on the [Save Design] option.
2. The Design can be saved as an XML file.
 Other Form Designer Topics
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on upload of a Form Definition.