9 0:Form lists manager
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms > Edit Form > List(Tab)
 Forms list Overview
It is required to create a list in order to activate a form. Any number of lists can be created with respect to requirements. The form data page holds a drop down field with all the form lists grouped under them. The objective of these lists is to view the records in the form data based on the selection of the form list.
1. Choose the option on [New List] to define values to create a list.
2. Select a list already created and click on [Edit List] or [Remove List] to modify or delete the list.
 Other Form Designer Topics
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on form list.
- New List - Selecting this opens to the List page for the creation of a new list.
- Edit List - Selecting this allows the user to modify a form list already created.
- Remove List - Choosing this option alerts a confirmation popup for the deletion of the selected Form list.