9 0:Form field edit
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Setup > Manage Forms > Edit Form > Fields(Tab) > Edit Field
 Edit Form Field
 To Create a Field
- Click on the [New Field] under Toolbox in the Fields tab of Form designer.
- In the ADD FIELD page that is now open, select the required Field Type from the Field Type drop down.
- Provide the other entries based on the Field Type that is selected.
- Check box on the "[Required]" option if the field created is a required field during form data creation.
- Click on [Submit] to save the field.
- Create all the fields that are required in the above manner.
 To Edit a Field
- In the Fields tab, under defined fields, select the field that is to be modified.
- Click on the [Edit Field] option under Toolbox.
- Make the required modifications in the field entry.
- Click on the [Submit] button.
- The changes are now saved and the modified field is now available in the list of the fields.
 To Remove a Field
- In the Fields tab, under defined fields, select the field that is to be removed.
- Click on the [Remove] Field option under Toolbox.
- In the popup window on confirmation to remove the field, click on "[OK]".
- The selected field is now deleted and no more available in the list of the fields.
 To Copy a Field
- In the Fields tab, under defined fields, select the field that is to be copied.
- Click on [Copy] under Toolbox.
- The selected field is now copied and another instance of the same field is now listed under the list of Defined fields.
 Other Form Designer Topics
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on editing a Form field.