9 0:Domain edit
 Where in Project.net
Application Administrator > Domain Manager > Create Domain
 Edit Domain
This page can be accessed by any of the following ways;
1. Choosing the New option from the toolbox in the USER DOMAIN LIST page.
2. Clicking on the [Domain Name] link in the USER DOMAIN LIST page.
3. Select a required domain in the list to be edited and clicking on the [Edit] option under Toolbox.
The EDIT DOMAIN page will include the tabs on
- Edit Domain
- Directory Provider Configuration
 Edit Domain Tab
The Edit Domain Tab will include the details on the following;
- Domain Name
- Directory and Authentication Provider
- Checkbox to intimate verification of email address after registration.
- Checkbox to allow users to purchase licenses via credit card
- Registration Instructions
For a new domain creation, provide the above required fields for domain creation and edit these fields for any changes or modifications to the already created domain. Click on [Submit] to save the entries.