9 0:Document main version
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Documents > View Properties > Versions(Tab)
 Document Versions Overview
List of all revisions to the selected document are displayed on choosing the Versions tab in Document Properties. These revisions are recorded and listed by order of date. Changes in file size, format, Document revised date and the name of the person who has revised the document are displayed in this page.
 To Access the Document Versions tab
1. Go to the tab of the desired area.
2. From the Business or Project area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
3. Choose the DOCUMENTS option from the top menu bar. All the already uploaded documents if any are available in the DOCUMENT VAULT page that is now open.
4. Select a document from the list the properties of which needs to be viewed and click on the [View Properties] option under Toolbox. The PROPERTIES page of the document is open with the tabs on Properties, Versions, Activity Log, and Discuss.
5. Select the Versions tab to view the list of revised versions to the selected document.
List of revisions to the document is now displayed with the last date of revision along with the name of the person who has modified the document and a revision number for each change.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry concerning the selected document versions.
- Import Document - Selecting this allows the user to import a new document.
- Edit Properties - Selecting this allows the user to modify properties of a selected document.
- Remove Document - Choosing this option alerts a popup for confirmation to delete the selected document.
- View Properties - Selecting this allows the user to view properties of a selected document.
- Add to Workflow - Choose this option to add the selected document to a Workflow.