9 0:Document main property
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Documents > View Properties
 View Document Properties
Choosing the option on View Properties enables to view the properties of a selected document in the document vault. Document properties here can include details of the document, its versions, activity log of the document and various discussions on the document.
 To View the properties of a Document
- Go to the tab of the desired area.
- From the Business or Project area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
- Choose the DOCUMENTS option from the top menu bar. All the already uploaded documents if any are available in the DOCUMENT VAULT page that is now open.
- Select a document from the list the properties of which needs to be viewed and click on the [View Properties] option under Toolbox.
The PROPERTIES page of the document is open with the tabs on Properties, Versions, Activity Log, and Discuss.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry that relates to the properties of the selected document.
- Import Document- Selecting this allows the user to import a new document.
- Edit Properties - Selecting this allows the user to edit the properties of a selected document.
- Remove Document - Choosing this option alerts a popup for confirmation to delete the selected document.
- Add to Workflow - Choose this option to add the selected document to a Workflow.