9 0:Csv import upload
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Forms > (Select a Form) > Import Records
 Import Form Records
Apart from creating new records for a Form, form records can also be imported from any other source to be added to the list of records.
 To Import Form Records
- Go to the tab of the desired area.
- From the Business or Project area, select a BUSINESS or PROJECT from the list.
- Select the FORMS option in the top menu bar.
- From the sub menu list of all activated forms under the Forms module, click on the required form. The LIST VIEW page of the selected form is now open. Records that have been already created for the selected list are displayed here.
- Click on the [Import] option under Form to import records from external files into this list view.
- In the SELECT FILE TO IMPORT page, Browse to select the file with the form records that needs to be imported and click on the [Next] button.
- In the page on column mapping that is open; select a field that needs to be mapped with the field in the records of the imported file.
- Click on the [Next] button to proceed with the mapping. The next page on Validation Results displays the validation results that were identified during the mapping process.
- If the validation is successful, click on [Import] to continue import of the file. The imported records known as import results are now displayed.
- Click on [Close] to close the IMPORT page.
- All the records that were imported are now listed in the FORM LIST page.
 Creating New Forms
For help creating a new form or form list see Forms Designer help topic.
- Blogit - Selecting this allows the user to create a blog entry on import of form records.