9 0:Add to Workflow
 Where in Project.net
Personal/Business/Projects > Forms > Form Record > Add to Workflow
 Add Forms to a Workflow
Forms that are created can also be routed through the workflow. To attach this form to the workflow,
- Select the Forms module under the BUSINESS or PROJECT.
- From the list of the form records in this page, select the required Form record and click on the Add to Workflow option available under Toolbox.
- The START WORKFLOW WIZARD window is now open.
- Select the Workflow to which the form is to be linked from the drop down field on Workflow.
- Enter an envelope title and description and click on the NEXT button.
- In the next window, select the drop down values on Rule enforcement, Priority, Status and enter the initial comments for the workflow.
- Click on FINISH to route the form record through the workflow envelopes.
The form record is now added to the Workflow which can be routed through the envelope process.